Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 2: Letter to my crush

Dear Crush,


I think you are one of nicest people I have ever met. Everytime I am around you I have fun even when I dont really like the place my friend has dragged me. You listen to me when I just want to talk and help me to feel better about whatever is wrong. Though we are not that close friends I still feel like I can talk to you about almost anything without being judged. I like that you actually have emotions. I know you are a good person because, for once, my bestfriend approves of my crush. Though I dont really expect to ever have a relationship with you I still like being friends. You are fun to be around and always try to make other people happy. You always include people and are never rude. Though you are not the most social person in the world I kind of like that about you. I do wish you would share more about you so I would know more about you. I guess to quote a great movie, The Blind Side, you are 'like an onion' and must be peeled back in layers or have a knife. Hopefully I will be able to get a knife.



Yours truly,

Shelby Hamm

No comments:

Post a Comment