Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 4: Letter to My Sibling

I actually have 2 brothers and 3 sister, though for this letter I will use the one that I have been around the most, due to the least age difference.
Dear Sister,
I lived with you for 15 years. Though we have fought alot over the years, we always would end up friends again. We know how to push each other to the breaking point and how to get each other in trouble. I really want to thank you for always being there for me. Though we are polar opposites we some how manage to not kill each other. I am really glad you are my sister. I really do love you and miss you when you go to Oklahoma. Even though you sometimes hurt my feelings i do take and your advise and try to use it to make myself a better person. Honestly i have tried to be more like you because you had confidence, were graceful and outgoing. You are the best big sister i could ask for. <3
Love You,
Shelby Hamm

No comments:

Post a Comment