Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 5: Letter to My Dreams

Dear Dreams,
Well I can honestly say my dreams have changed alot in the past two days.
Though this dream never changed: I hope to become a preschool teacher and get a class pet, which will be a rabbit. I want to be around kids and love what I do.
The dream that did change are less important, now rather than dreaming about someone i am dreaming to not dream about someone (if that makes any sense).
But to my dreams i must say you have gotten me through some hard times when i felt down you would remind me the things i want and can achieve in life. Though sometimes my dreams leave me in pain i always hope i can always dream, though now i am wishing for a break from dreaming. Without my dreams i would have nothing to work for, no reason to improve my self, no reason to do well in school. I am glad i have dreams but i do wish i could control them a little more because some are just VERY useless and only end up in me feeling like crap. Hopefully i will always have my dreams, though i wouldnt mind them getting more realistic, i am glad i can dream and i hope i always have some dream in life.
From,
Shelby Hamm

No comments:

Post a Comment