Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 8: Letter to My Favorite Internet Friend

Dear FB Friend,
You may not know i am talking about you but you will in a moment.
Well he havent known each other for very long but i feel like he have been friends for a while. You are easy to talk to and listen when i talk. You listen to all my jiberish and help when i get worked up over trivial things. You make me feel better about things and can keep a secret. You never push me to do anything and always seem to have something nice to say. I am truly glad we met. Even though we have seen each other in person multiple times (i dont add fb friends i dont know, stranger danger lol) FB seems to be our main comunication portal. Even if we arent friends in 40 years i am still glad that you took the time to listen to someone you honestly didnt even know very well at the begining of this. Last thank you for making my friend smile like a little kid who is excited to see her crush.
Thanks,
Shelby Hamm

No comments:

Post a Comment